Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bookstores Who Blog

Magers and Quinn is hardly the only bookstore with a blog. I'm a big fan of The Common Reader from NYC's McNally Robinson bookstore.



A slightly quirkier but no less entertaining blog is Open a bookshop, what could possibly go wrong?. Subtitled "Two Blokes, One Bookshop, No Idea," it's the history in blog of the Big Green Bookshop in north London. They began the blog even before they opened the store. I'm happy to report both are still going strong.--David E

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Hey thanks,
I love you guys, too. The Che sign is corn-tastic. I'm deathly allergic to puns and punning (the rashes and buboes I get are a wonder to behold) so I don't think I could make myself print that one out, but I'm glad someone did.

-Dustin at Mcnally Robinson